Faith: Scribbles


The just shall live by faith (Hab 2:4 Rom 1:17, Gal 3:11, Heb 10:38 KJV)

As a youth I wanted to know Christ in a personal way. I had heard and read of so many testimonies of persons who lived a life of faith (Hab 2:4 Rom 1:17, Gal 3:11, Heb 10:38 KJV).
I wanted faith. But how could I 'get' it?
Reading 'How To Make Christianity Real' by Morris Venden was a turning point in my faith experience.
I always take notes when I read.
Notes help me to reflect.
This morning, as I reflected, I stumbled upon these notes on faith that I scribbled as I read Venden's 'How To Make Christianity Real' 26 years ago...
Maybe someone is also trying to 'get' faith.
I pray these scribbles also serve as a turning point for you...




Don't depend on your feelings to initiate faith. Spend time with God now. Make the time...

Be blessed.

Comments

  1. I like the part that faith should not become and object and we should not seek for it but seek God in prayer as you build friendship . Thank you. Btw beautiful handwriting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayanna Charles-FordMay 6, 2023 at 7:40 AM

    Right on time Petra 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for the gift of faith.
    Petra, you are highly favored by God with exceptional gifts. PRAISE HIM !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAPPED: One man's joy... By Petra Pierre-Robertson Robertson

“Who do you say I am?” by Petra Pierre - Robertson

Conflicting Signals by Petra Pierre-Robertson